{2017 Winter Bucket list // Update #1 // Parade, Tree farm, Polar Express, Grinch, Santa}


It's barely December and we've already completed 53% of our 2017 Winter Bucket List! We can't help it. We love the holidays something fierce around here. That gives us the whole month of December to complete the other 47% of our list. I have no doubts that we'll finish this fun winter list, plus some. Here is what we have crossed off our 2017 Winter Bucket List so far...

But bear with me...this is going to be a long post. We've covered a lot of Christmas ground lately.

{TBB Asks // Holiday Themed Q&A}


I'm a little late on getting this posted, but better late than never right?? At least that is what I am going with. I love everything Christmas-y so I wasn't passing this one up. I also love to read about how other people celebrate the holidays!! Here are my Holiday themed answers...