It's time for one of my most favorite link-ups that Betsy and Laura-Jean host, The Guys Behind the Blog. I love sending Nate the questions via email each month and then getting his answers. Sometimes I can totally predict what he will say, but other times I am surprised. I think I have a pretty good idea of how he would answer all of these....
May QuestionsIn preparation for the upcoming season, May’s questions are going to focus on everything summery. However, there is a little bit of a twist! Next month’s questions will be would-you-rather-style. Enjoy!
- Would you rather have to wear your swimsuit to work OR have to carry around a large beach umbrella open all day at work?
- Would you rather play on an MLB team OR get to tour with your favorite band all summer?
- Would you rather go to the beach and forget your towel OR go to the beach and forget your sunscreen?
- Would you rather take a week-long vacation to anywhere in the world OR take a month-long vacation but have to stay within 100 miles of home?
- Would you rather get to have as much ice cream as you want this summer, but only be able to get vanilla OR only get to have ice cream three times this summer, but you can have whatever flavors you want?
Probably wear my swimsuit to work, but either way I would hear about it nonstop from the shop guys.
Texas Rangers, without a doubt.
I could go without either one.
*and he's not lying. He would never have a towel if I didn't pack one for him.
A month off work! Sign me up!
I would be good with only eating chocolate 3 times this summer.